Alright so I am way behind on blogging lately. Between the wedding and work, its just been nuts! So time to go a little further back, and chat about my #nsale purchases from a few weeks ago – I was so excited to get everything in the mail!!
Because of work I was unable to actually attend the #nsale in person, but took full advantage of the app starting right away 7/12 AM. I also was lucky enough to make most of my purchases on that day, when their site crashed.
They ended up giving people who used the Nordstrom card 10 points PER DOLLAR! NUTS!
Pretty stoked that all of my purchases follow a neutral, blush tone that is a lot calmer and brighter than my usual Fall lineup. Yay for branching out!
Here is what I ended up walking away with:
- Nordstrom – Burberry Heritage 55mm Cat Eye Sunglasses – $180 on sale
- Nordstrom – Tory Burch Benton Ballet Flats – Sea Shell Pink – $164.90 on sale
- Nordstrom – Chevron 18-inch Spinner Carry On – Pink Hero – $103.90 on sale
- Nordstrom – Steve Madden Brinkley Over the Knee Stretch – Camel – $86.90 on sale
- Nordstrom – Tory Burch Marsden Leather Mini Wallet – Light Oak – $91.90 on sale
- Nordstrom – Surplice Jumpsuit – Red Baroque – $38.90 on sale (sold out now)
- Nordstrom – Make and Model ‘Gotta Have It Tee’ – $15.90 on sale
Talk about a WIN!!! My wallet hates me, but because of the site crash I walked away with an almost immediate $100 Note!!