I am loooooving all of the “Good Vibes” summer gear that is out this year! This black and gold tank top from AKIRA is so damn cute, and definitely set a positive stage for my wedding week – which was much needed!
These sandals are also from AKIRA – it really is my go-to store for all things fun and unique. I love that its a Chicago boutique too!
My white jeans are from Express and fit great, not too tight of a midwaist which I appreciate haha. Does anyone else struggle to find the perfect jean fit?! I swear Express fits me the best out of any brand.
My TB sandals are my staple for anything black, but I just wish they wore better. To be honest, they are the worst quality material of anything Tory Burch I own. But hey, I still think they are cute AF!
The Burberry cat eye sunglasses top off any summer look. They are so dramatic with the gold detailed rim and Burberry side logo. LOVE.
- Express – White Mid Rise Stretch Jeans – $79.90
- Nordstrom – Gucci Double Logo Belt – $450 (linking similar version)
- Nordstrom – Tory Burch Miller Logo Thong Sandal $228
- Nordstrom – Burberry Heritage 55mm Cat Eye Sunglasses – $270
- AKIRA – Good Vibes Sandals – $15 (I am linking a similar version, mine are sold out)
- AKIRA – Good Vibes Only Tank Top – $15 (I am linking a similar version, mine is sold out)