Fall is by far my favorite fashion season of the year! There are so many different ways to layer and style and accessorize, it’s like there are suddenly double the amount of options in your closet!
This season I am all about three patterns: leopard, camo and leather (okay spanx aren’t actually leather but whatever).
My favorite styles: OTK boots, oversized sweaters and fun sleeves.
Almost every single one of my outfits will contain some combination of those 6 things. My favorite staples so far this Fall are linked below!
- Nordstrom – Faux Leather Leggings – $98
- Nordstrom – Steve Madden Brinkley OTK Boots – Taupe – $128
- Nordstrom – Sam Edelman Kinzey Genuine Calf Hair Pointy Toe Bootie – $160
- Express – Mid Rise Black Extreme Stretch Jeans – $58
- Express – One Eleven Camo V-neck Tee – $20
- Shein – Open Front Cardigan with Pockets – Khaki – $14
- Shein – Leopard Print Cami – $7
- Shein – Tie Front Layered Trumpet Sleeve Blouse – $12
- Shein – Pearl Beading Balloon Sleeve Cardigan – Green – $15